The Natural Look
elf cream eyeliner in black (left) and coffee(right)
How to get the look:
1. Start with a Clean and Moisturized Face.
2. Apply foundation evenly on face and neck.
3. Apply eyelid primer (I use Urban Decay Primer). This will help keep the makeup last longer.
4. Apply powder all over face except on your eyelids.
5. Apply your lightest shade of pink all over your eyelids. I'm using elf palette and in this look I used a very light pink that also has a little shade of brown.
6. Apply a medium shade of brown on the outer half of your eyelid. Blend the colors.
7. Apply your darkest shade of brown on the outer corner of your eye and also line the top of your lids. This will help define your eyes and make that romantic look. Blend the colors.
8. Apply a brown eyeliner (here I used elf cream eyeliner in coffee). Create a wing so that you'll get an even more sophisticated look.
9. Apply a highlighter on your brow bone to help define your eye make up. If you don't have one, you can use a white eye shadow for this.
10. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara (I used Penshoppe Mascara in Black).
11. Define your eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil or in my case I used a medium brown eye shadow.
12. Finally, finish off by adding a light pink blush on your cheeks. Apply bronzer for more definition.