Monday, June 06, 2011

Breaking dawn Part 1 Movie Teaser


I am a reader and lover of the Twilight Saga. Seriously it's true! I finished reading all four (4) books when I was still in 1st year college (about two to three years ago?) and now I am on my fourth year in college. For your information, the first two books already has a movie version - Twilight and New Moon. The next book is Breaking Dawn and I am so happy that the movie is going to be divided into parts (finally! not just trying to squish the story in 1 book). The part 1 of Breaking Dawn is COMING SOON and I am so EXCITED to see it.The teaser video for the book can be seen below. 


I actually think that in the book the wedding was in the Cullen's house but in the teaser it's in the forest.  want to read the book again to refresh all the thrills I felt. I am excited to see the movie soon! 

4 comments:

  1. weee thanks for sharing the video! I am Denise btw! and gawd I am such a huge fan of TWILIGHT SERIES!!! Cannot wait for the showing, when nga ba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure pero it will be our first in the US. anyway, it will be promoted for sure once it is soon to be showing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheen, pati Eclipse, the third book, has a movie version. Hahaha, nakalagay kasi sa review mo, first two books lang ata. Anyway, Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marianne: I mentioned na may two parts yung upcoming breaking dawn na film hehe and na meron na yung first two

    ReplyDelete