Sunday, June 05, 2011

hbc Black Gel Eyeliner product review


I love make-up but I’m more addicted to nail polishes! However, thanks to discovering gel eyeliners (my first one being hbc black gel eyeliner) , I’m back to loving make-up even more! (Though soon I’ll be making a Nail Polish Blog haha!) So, the photo above is my make-up during the Philippine Fashion week day I attended and of course I kept the make-up simple but the black gel eyeliner did the trick. It’s pretty simple and quick to do. I simply had to line my outer eye as usual and added a sexy tip for a cat's eye effect. The photo’s below are the close-up shot of my eyes during that night.

Side View Photo

Front View

The reason why I love this gel eyeliner is because it’s so easy to use plus it’s easy to shape up the line using the brush. If you create a mistake (like I did), it’s easy to remove the gel eyeliner or you can simply top it and redesign your cat's eye look since it’s just easy to glide with the brush. If you’re an amateur to using gel eyeliners, trying it with hbc gel eyeliner will be a good choice – the consistency of the gel is really good. You should try it out now and go to the nearest hbc outlet. 



Enjoy using your own gel eyeliner! I really use mine, that’s for sure. For parties and special events it is fun to use gel eyeliners . However, you can use this is a daily beauty routine – I wanna try it out actually this June but I guess trying the brown gel eyeliner would create a softer look than the black. 




No comments:

Post a Comment